for an effortless, surf-swept look without that gritty, crunchy feel. our all-natural formula blends sea salt with Aussie fruits and oils to give your hair volume and a healthy, hydrated wave that actually holds. like dunking your head in the ocean, but less drowny.
natural hair texturiser
£18 for 175ml (97% natural)
wavy and windswept
protects & hydrates
- how to use me
for best results, spray onto damp hair, give it a good scrunch and let it dry naturally. you can also use it on dry hair for added volume and texture.
note: sometimes the spray doesn’t work as well as we’d like it to, so for a more even distribution, spray into your hands and apply. we’re working to fix this!
- why choose me
- you’ll get hot surfer hair without that gross gritty feeling
- Aussie mango, papaya and pineapple give your hair sweet, sweet nourishment
- oils, rice protein and corn starch make hair look thicker, shinier and more awesome when caught by a breeze or large fan
- i help with scalp health, helping you grow seriously sumptuous locks
- increased protection from the dreaded drying effects of heat styling and UV rays
- you’ll look like you surfed to work, which is a nice daydream to have on your actual commute. calling colleagues “dude” is optional
- i’m 97% natural and only tested only on babes
- what babes thought of me
- 87% thought their hair appeared wavier after using the product
- 94% thought their hair appeared to have more volume after using the product
- 90% thought their hair appeared fuller after using the product
- 96% thought their hair appeared to have more texture after using the product
results based on a trial over 50 women aged 18-34
- what's in me
tropical Aussie fruits: our mango, pineapple and papaya combo pack a punch of sweet sweet nourishment
sea salt: adds texture, volume and seasoning
corn starch: for frizz-free waves
golden samphire: for scalp and hair health
avocado and coconut oils: vitamin and nutrient-packed oils for serious nourishment without the weight
rice protein: for clinically proven hair volume and natural shine. we ate the carbs
organic wildflower honey: for soft, silky, run-your-fingers-through-me locks
full ingredients list
this product is 97% organic, natural or naturally-derived
Aqua (Water), Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, C14-22 Alcohols, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Inula Crithmoide (Golden Samphire) Flower/Leaf Extract, Mel (Honey), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Glucose, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool
"i'm all about trying to rock those beachy waves and I think I've finally succeeded thanks to this lil miracle worker."
"it uses natural Aussie extracts so it conditions at the same time and gives you that piece-y texturised look that I LOVE."
"i'm absolutely loving this - it's not one of those texturising sprays that leaves your hair crispy, it makes it feel really soft and nourished."
"i've been buying beach hair sprays my whole life and none of them come as good as this little blue bottle."
"it gives my hair a really natural, beachy texture without feeling crunchy or gritty."