this good-at-everything serum gives you that sun-kissed glow Aussies always look so smug about. wear it on its own, mix with a base or use as a highlighter to add a ‘lit-from within’ glow. you’ll also be doing your skin a solid as rays for days is powered by some of the world’s most potent super-fruits, like kakadu plum.
rays for days
natural bronzer serum
£21 for 45ml (99% natural)
protects & hydrates
- how to use me
- for light coverage and glow: use your fingers to blend a few drops into your face, either directly or mixed with a face cream
- for more coverage and glow: mix with your favourite foundation and apply
- for highlighting: dab onto the points you’d like to accentuate
- for body glow: mix with your favourite body moisturiser (bondi bum, obvs) and apply
- why choose me
- you’ll get an instant sun-kissed glow and a natural, subtle look
- i’m packed with a trio of Aussie plums that are proven to help skin retain moisture, withstand environmental damage and reduce the signs of ageing. you could say this serum is a plum choice. oh yes
- you’ll have a smooth, dewy and even complexion
- light-reflecting particles ensure you’re Insta-ready
- UVA and UVB filters help protect your skin from the drying effects of the sun
- you need a super-versatile illuminating serum in your life. psst…this is that serum
- i’m 99% natural and tested only on babes
- what babes thought of me
- 100% thought their skin appeared to have a sun-kissed glow after using the product
- 98% thought their skin appeared more radiant after using the product
- 90% thought their skin’s complexion appeared more even after using the product
- 86% thought their skin appeared more hydrated after using the product
results based on a trial of over 50 women aged 18-34
- what's in me
kakadu plum: this bad boy is the highest known natural source of vitamin C in the world, with 100 times more than an orange
illawarra and burdekin plums to shield skin from those havoc-causing free radicals
evodia rutaecarpa: this flowering shrub is a Chinese medicine proven to improve skin colour and texture, illuminate the skin and enhance a healthy glow
grape juice extract: anti-wrinkle, anti-ageing and probably anti-your-ex
full ingredient list
this product is 99% organic, natural or naturally-derived
Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether Olivate, Glycerin, Soybean Glycerides, C15-19 Alkane, Caramel, Mica, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum), Pleigynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawara Plum), Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
"it has Londoners believing I brought this glow with me."
"i am OBSESSED. it has the consistency of a serum and the most glorious bronzy sheen."
"rays for days has been the perfect product to pop in my gym bag and slap on after my workout, or when rushing to get ready for work"
"the serum is packed with super interesting ingredients which make it much more than just a makeup product"
"the first time i used it before going out in the day, I had so many compliments! People were saying I looked really healthy."